SBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai has published notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (Senior Manager (Law)) vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-12-2016 to 07-01-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 09
Name of the Post: Senior Manager (Law)
1. OBC: 01 Post
2. General: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 30 – 45 years as on 01-12-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 03 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduate in Law from a recognized university in India and a member of Bar Council of concerned State.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs, 600/- (Non-refundable) through online payment Gateway by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in / www.statebankofindia.com from 22-12-2016 to 07-01-2017 & send hard copy of the online application with photocopies of ID Proof, date of birth certificate, bar council registration certificate, educational certificate, mark sheets, degree certificate, experience certificates, brief resume, e receipt fee payment, OBC certificate by post to the State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021 on or before 15-01-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers Click here ——> Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||22-12-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||07-01-2017|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||07-01-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application||15-01-2017|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||22-01-2017|